Respected Contributor

@lolakimono Is this really someone's house ? Where in good gravy did you find a picture of it.?  Does this belong to someone's you know personally ? 

Respected Contributor
No, it is out of my comfort zone. Way out.
Respected Contributor

I actually find this room not too bad, but cannot stand the elephant pickle in this room.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@lolakimono Is this really someone's house ? Where in good gravy did you find a picture of it.?  Does this belong to someone's you know personally ? 

@BeccaLou 

It's someone's house all right, but not mine, LOL.

There is a design page I follow on FB and this is what someone hired them to do.  

Honored Contributor

Hmm....  I'm fairly certain I don't understand this room.  And what's behind that curtain?

Honored Contributor

No, I don't like anything about this living room!

Honored Contributor

That opening in the pickle makes me think something lives in it. Why else would it be there? Maybe it's meant for loose change.

Esteemed Contributor

Spa waiting room trying to hard to be elegant. 

Honored Contributor

I like the room and furnishings, minus the pickle in the corner. I think the room is cozy and fun,the couches look comfortable.

Respected Contributor

Re: In a Pickle Living Room

[ Edited ]

@occasionalrain wrote:

That opening in the pickle makes me think something lives in it. Why else would it be there? Maybe it's meant for loose change.

@occasionalrain :  

Image result for birds nesting inside cactus

Edited to add:  On the other hand, do you remember the episode of Frazier wherein Marty Crane used Frazier's Chihuly for tossing his candy wrappers?

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.