Valued Contributor

Re: If you've had cleaning people what was......

I don't have a cleaning service now, but I used to have one in my former home because I travelled a lot and didn't have the time to keep up with cleaning. I had a 2K sq ft home and it cost me $175 bi-weekly.  The cleaners did a thorough cleaning of all bedrooms and bathrooms, vaccumed and cleaned hardwood floors including the baseboards. They brought their own cleaning supplies even though I told them that they can use mine. I was very happy with them.

I found the cleaning service on Angie's list. 

Valued Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Ifeelwicked   Thanks.  While I'm glad it's done, after thinking about it, if I could I'd kick my own butt I would.  I have no choice about the surgery but I hate being forced to do something.  I just can't keep going like this. Golden years my Aunt Fanny.

Kicking your own butt will only make your knee worse! 😊 Don’t beat yourself up. You saw a clean house as an end result, and who could blame you? Consider it a learning experience, and move on with finding an experienced cleaning person at a fair wage. You got this!! 👍🏻👍🏻

Esteemed Contributor

@Ifeelwicked   Usually my learning experiences don't cost me $400!   Oh well, live and learn.