Valued Contributor

If you are a SUPERCLOTH fan...

I received an email from Supercloth that they launched a new website, supercloth.com, and found there, and I quote:  Effective January 2016, we are proud to announce we will be relaunching the SUPERCLOTH® in the U.S. with an exclusive offer on QVC. 

I sure don't want to miss out on what this will be.  If anyone knows the  what or when, please post loudly so those of us who adore Supercloths don't miss out.  It has been a very long time since QVC offered Supercloth.  I imported some the last time I wanted new ones.

These are a cloth used damp for dusting.  To me there is no other reasonable way to dust.  Also they are the best thing in existence for cleaning phone and mobile device screens, as well as computers and TVs.

Honored Contributor

Re: If you are a SUPERCLOTH fan...

@JGalt

OMG!! Thank you so much for this information!

They are available on Amazon, but so much more expensive than what I remember them being on QVC. And while I'm sure they won't come in at the old price, I can't wait to see if they are significantly cheaper than other retailers offer them.

Has anyone purchased any of these in the last three or four years, and are they as good quality as they were back in the day when Q carried them? Most things have been cheapened, and I hope these are just as good as they were back in the day.

Honored Contributor

@JGalt  Thank you for the info.  Hopefully, someone will hear when they will be available to order and post the information on here.

Respected Contributor

I've never heard of the Supercloth.  How is it different from a regular microfiber cloth?

Respected Contributor

@Another new name Sue wrote:

I've never heard of the Supercloth.  How is it different from a regular microfiber cloth?

It's somewhat like a chamois.  Or the Bio cloths Q sells.  You get it wet, then squeeze out as much water as possible and use it slightly damp.  Now that I think about it, a chamois probably could be used in place of a supercloth.

Regular Contributor

They have a nap to them, but not like a microfiber cloth, and are kinda stretchy but not like a absorbing cloth would be.

They clean with just water and are great for glass, esp the inside of car windshields as they don't leave streaks which can effect night driving. Also great for cleaning flat screen tv's.

Respected Contributor

I still have a good supply of the Supercloths from their early QVC era.  Loved how they made cleaning a lot faster and longer lasting.  Since a lot of things I like ( think lipstick, blush, bras, etc.), get discontinued, I bought a lot.  They wash up great---no fabric softener!!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I will be watching - the last time I got them it was from amazon and they are very small , so I took those to camp. I absolutely can't wash windows or mirrors any other way but with supercloths. I'm so glad QVC is bringing them back.

Magic erasers and supercloths and those microfiber dusters have made cleaning so much easier.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

$11.95 for one that is 12" x 17.5" on the website. I won't be buying very many at those prices. I hoped QVC does better than that.

Valued Contributor

The latest thing I see now is they will be on QVC "early February".