Honored Contributor

then this is the kitchen for you!

Honored Contributor

Re: If you REALLY Love Tile...

My kitchen in Florance Italy

Honored Contributor

Count me OUT.........I can't get down on the floor to nuke my lunch (!!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

Well, I think that's overkill....if you can afford it, go for it.  Don't care for it on the countertops...thanks for the post.

Super Contributor

I like tile, but not this much. No, not for me!

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono, Like the stve hood. Wonder if is copper or wood. Planning to purchase a Viking stove. Would like a copper hood.Only like blue tile surr. hood and window.Rest needs to go. Perhaps a rustic top  placed on larger island. Cannot tell if chain is tangled on light fixture or if this is design. Need a few pics of light fixtures for dining room. NO crystal. Something different and good looking. Do not want similar to fixtures in other homes. Live in a gated community. Unfortunately light fixture are cheap looking. A little sugg please Lola. Many thanks, Prov 

Respected Contributor

Countertops are a poor place for tile, the grout is always a problem. Also the location of appliances is terrible. Check out where the microwave is.  I suspect it’s also very loud because there is nothing but hard tile on the walls

It looks beautiful until you look closely. 

Respected Contributor

no.  that's way too much. 

Respected Contributor

I HATE tile countertops!!  I never understood why anyone would tile a countertop.

Honored Contributor

Way too much tile for me. I don’t like it on countertops or going up the wall. Despite the high ceiling this kitchen looks cramped and small to me. The location of the microwave is ridiculous.