Honored Contributor

The room has some appeal,  I like the spaciousness and window area.  As far as that ceiling clock, silly and a big NO.

Respected Contributor

@giddy up wrote:

Good grief some people are out of their minds.  And the way that one is oriented you better be able to read upside down and backwards from bed.

Or don't have 20/20 vision. I haven't been able to read an alarm clock without glasses in over 20 years. I have a clock that projects the time on the wall so that I can read it without my glasses.

I may be myopic in vision, but not in thought. Try to see beyond your own experience before you deem people "out of their minds."

Honored Contributor

Re: If You are a Snoozer...

[ Edited ]

I could never sleep with that light on, and you can bet that I would trip on the clock sitting in the middle of the floor along with those large bumps in the rug.

It's different and interesting though.

Honored Contributor

We have had projection alarm clocks for 10 years or more. Ours show a much smaller projection on the ceiling but we like them....and we are time obsessed.

This is a quite large but it might be the type that has a dial to make the projection larger and smaller. 

Esteemed Contributor

It wouldn't help me because I wear a sleepmask.  I found an alarm clock that pushes me out of bed.  That one works.

Honored Contributor

Seinfeld: Kenny Rogers Roasters episode!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono    Woman LOL

Not even that clock would have gotten me up at the crack of dawn when I was working.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

I would go bonkers with that.