Respected Contributor

Re: If Brown is Your Jam Bedroom

[ Edited ]

Brown is my least favorite color, but I love it here.

It feels so sumptuous.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like everthing except the bedside tables, the chair and table in the background and the lump in the foreground, none of which look like they belong in this room.  A couple of comfy chairs would replace the need for that lump and would look better.  Love the color scheme and dim lighting.  It feels like it would be a restful retreat.  I wonder if there's a fireplace.

Respected Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

I like the general color scheme a lot.  I read or heard a few years ago that you should have darker, more subdued shades in your bedroom in the bedding & furnishings, to lull you into a restful state, ready for sleep & this room does that.

Respected Contributor

Love the colours but it’s a bit dark.

Honored Contributor

I love it, sans the trees.

Esteemed Contributor

Love it....so peaceful and serene!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

You know I actually really like this. I would definitely paint over the wall of trees, and my chandeliers would have to hang a bit higher, but all in all I really like the look a lot~! I love the rich color of  Browns!

Honored Contributor

This bedroom works nicely, even though there's little in there I'd personally want at home. I do love the floor, ceiling and large expanse of glass.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...