Trusted Contributor

Re: Icelandic (Apartment) Kitchen

A great use of space, & beautifully done.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

Oh, that backsplash makes me dizzy! I had to look away.

Respected Contributor

I like it.

Respected Contributor

I am not a lover of the color blue.  Don't know why, I just am.  I especially dislike blue in the kitchen.  This kitchen would be great in any other color.  I'd like it in a sage green or gray. 

Honored Contributor

No, simply because I don’t like anything blue in my house; navy yes, but no lighter shades of blue.   Blue is the color I tire of very quickly.   

Trusted Contributor

Now, this seems more of a nicer design from Brian.  I love these different blue shades with the mix of white.  I don't like the gold table base & think I'd like a smaller base.  I think I get that he's trying to breakup all the cool colors.  The wood countertop is a super nice contrast to the colors.

Honored Contributor

I actually really like it and I am not a huge Blue lover.....

Valued Contributor

I like the deep dark blues in the cabinets and furniture.  Blue is my second favorite color after red.   I like the kitchen overall.

Trusted Contributor

@RedTop--------I agree about tiring of BLUE.  Years back we had purchased a Country Blue sofa and loveseat.  6months of having it in the house, while DH was at work I put the set out on the curb!! When he called on his dinner break, I mentioned to him where it was.  He said "Fine, as long as I have something to seat on when I get home".  I had to hurry and find a set that could be delivered that night (8:45pm when I bought a new set), They did Deliver that night.  Had that set for years after. Loved it.--------tedEbear