Honored Contributor

IS POO-POURRI A FIXED PRICE ITEM?

Well, you'd think I was asking for the moon ..... all I wanted was a 16 oz refill of original citrus, and there don't seem to be any deals to be had ... anywhere.   Even Ebay and Amazon don't seem to have bargains.

Yes, P-P  has plenty of cutesy small sizes in all sorts of scents  ... good marketing to get people to give it a try, but that's not what I want.

Doesn't this stuff ever go on sale?    Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

Re: IS POO-POURRI A FIXED PRICE ITEM?

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44   $25.40 on A.  Much cheaper than any special the Q has.  That 16 oz would refill the bottles 8 times.  I think that IS the bargain price.  The 2oz bottles I’ve seen in stores is near $10.  

I think it’s worth the $25. And I saw another scent for under 20

Honored Contributor

Make your own..it's easy.

My granddaughter's Girl Scout troop make and sell this.  Here is their rexipe.

B6322DCF-F788-44CD-9FAE-5467DB249674.jpeg76D52EDC-45C3-457E-A443-A1E50734CEDD.jpegCCE7CE3A-7FBA-4CCE-B11D-19E0FD3725EB.jpeg

Honored Contributor

That's a good price?  Bummer!

Last year, after Christmas I bought a 16 oz refill bottle on ebay for $18, free shipping.  Maybe it was a fluke, or an anxious seller, but I was hoping to duplicate that price. 

From retail, if I bought it at BB&B with a 20% coupon, I could get it for $24.     If you want to buy it on QVC, you can get two for $47, plus another $5.50 for shipping.

Well, I'm pretty sure if there's a deal on it out there, someone on here would have spotted it.   

Thanks for your input!  

Respected Contributor

Costco had it but the small bottles I think maybe 5 bottles for 16.99 and they had 4 dollars off for a while.

Trusted Contributor

I have seen this stuff being sold lots of places the holidays. It seemed to be about the same price each place. I don't think it is priced-fixed. I don't use it, so I haven't really compared the prices closely. 

Honored Contributor

I order from their site on Black Friday when they have good deals. Did not order this year since we have plenty. Was paying some where around $21 with discount for the large refill size. I think this year they had certain amount off depending on amount spent. The % off was a better deal.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It does seem as if the BB&B price (with coupon) is about the best out there.

And when you look at the price of the 8-oz, which is nearly $25 on the Poo-Pourri site, I guess the $24 for the 16-oz is the only "bargain" you're going to find.

I've bought the smaller 4-oz. bottles in the past of different scents, but I find some of them overpowering in their own way!

Oh, and I checked Overstock - they have the 16-oz. on sale for $30.39! Some sale, when it's more than the actual website charges.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I order from their site on Black Friday when they have good deals. Did not order this year since we have plenty. Was paying some where around $21 with discount for the large refill size. I think this year they had certain amount off depending on amount spent. The % off was a better deal.

@Nightowlz 

Oh good grief .... Duh.   Woman Surprised

LOL ...  It never occurred to me to see if they had a website!    

Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

It does seem as if the BB&B price (with coupon) is about the best out there.

And when you look at the price of the 8-oz, which is nearly $25 on the Poo-Pourri site, I guess the $24 for the 16-oz is the only "bargain" you're going to find.

I've bought the smaller 4-oz. bottles in the past of different scents, but I find some of them overpowering in their own way!

Oh, and I checked Overstock - they have the 16-oz. on sale for $30.39! Some sale, when it's more than the actual website charges.

@Venezia 

Huh.   Well, that's not very nice!