Esteemed Contributor

I want to buy a spin mop... advice plese

I have researced mops that spin.  So many choices.  I have seen them on Amazon, Ebay,QVC, and other shopping channels.  Walmart has them.  Too many choices.  

I want one that works well, easy to use, has mop heads that I can replace if needed.  I also would like a bucket.  Wheels would be nice but not necessary.  I know there have been some on air but I think the pricing was played with since the last one did not come with a bucket.  

Any advice would be appreciated.  I am an online shopper but would not mind going into a real store.  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: I want to buy a spin mop... advice plese

[ Edited ]

My housekeeper was using a spin mop and it left the floors so wet that when they dried they were streaked so I asked her to use my Don Aslett mop instead and I am happier with the result.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this one and love it! I got it from Evine Live on sale for $23.00. I've had it about 2 years. I have tile and hardwood floors and it works very well. Does not leave them streaked or wet.  I also use it dry for quick pickups. It's the best mop I've ever used and I have had them all including the one from JOY! I also like it better than my steamer. The best part is I never have to touch it and I can machine was it! It comes with an extra mop head but you can buy additional ones also. I put enough water in the bucket to cover the mop and the bucket is sill lightweight enough for me to pick up. A dolly is also available, if not on Evine, I think HSN may have it. I love mine!!

453-884 

Insta Mop Dual Bucket Spinning Action Mop w/ Two Mop HeadsEVINE Price $37.50
★★★★★★★★★★4.3 out of 5 stars. Read reviews.
"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Frequent Contributor

I bought my Spin Mop from QVC and I love it. I can nearly spin it dry! I give it 5 stars!

~ It's a good day when I didn't have to unleash the flying monkeys! ~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@milliegrace wrote:

. I can nearly spin it dry! I give it 5 stars!

ITA!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Super Contributor

I love my spin mop. I have had it for 2 years now and trust me, you can spin that thing almost dry if that is what you want. I use it on my tile floors, my linoleum, my ceiling fans, and my walls. Can't beat it in my opinion.

Super Contributor

Carolina2

I don't know if you got my response or not, but I got my spin mop on HSN. It has the spin cycle in the top and in the bottom. The ones you buy in the store only have it on the top.

Valued Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I have researced mops that spin.  So many choices.  I have seen them on Amazon, Ebay,QVC, and other shopping channels.  Walmart has them.  Too many choices.  

I want one that works well, easy to use, has mop heads that I can replace if needed.  I also would like a bucket.  Wheels would be nice but not necessary.  I know there have been some on air but I think the pricing was played with since the last one did not come with a bucket.  

Any advice would be appreciated.  I am an online shopper but would not mind going into a real store.  Woman Very Happy

I love mine. The best mop I have ever had. I chose not to buy the canister where you can roll it around, and I do not understand how H20 can be left in the mop as you can spin it as much as you want till it is almost completely dry, barely damp. Do not think you will be dissapointed, got mine out of a catalog, and paid 35.00. Hope you enjoy!                               Alleycat