Honored Contributor

I think I just found my new favorite Q product :Pereia Storage Boxes V37187/V37247

[ Edited ]

When these were TSV I bought a set with the intentions of clearing and storing clothes, but, decided to store my "seasonal" decor (incl. tableware) in them.  Then ordered the medium ones on free shipping day ... glad I did!

Boy, how nice ... sturdier than I though and looks alot nicer than stacking plastic storage containers in my closet.  I'm slowly getting there ...v37187_pq8.102.jpeg

v37247_pq8.102.jpeg

Contributor

Re: I think I just found my new favorite Q product :Pereia Storage Boxes V37187/V37247

Totally agree! I LOVE these! I use them for so many different things. My new favorite is storing my seasonal luminara candles in them. (Yes I have too many) But it’s so easy, I can see the different color/sizes and just pull out from the front. I’ve done my linen closets and my MB closest over in Periea boxes too. Great purchases!!
Respected Contributor

Re: I think I just found my new favorite Q product :Pereia Storage Boxes V37187/V37247

Yes, they are great. I bought the same design. They fit a ton. I have one in my linen closet with towels in them. I bought 2 sets. Very pleased.

Super Contributor

Can't say enough great things about these storage boxes.  I have a lot of exta bedding stored in mine, & also I got the buffalo plaid ones for extra Xmas toss pillows & throws., etc.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a set of these once, when they were a TSV.  I must've gotten a bad batch, because they had a very strong chemical smell.

I tried airing them out for two weeks and even using Febreze on them; nothing helped.  Also the zippers weren't very sturdy.  I ended up sending them back, which was a shame, as I thought they were a really good idea.

Have any of you had issues with strong odors?  There were similar reviews.  I'm wondering if it was just certain colors (dyes) or a bad batch.

Honored Contributor

@Venezia 

No smell at all to mine.  I ordered the metallic floral (blue).

Honored Contributor

I am in agreement about these storage bins.  I too find them to hold a lot, they look nice and are very practical.  I bought quite a few to store my Christmas decor instead of having so many boxes.  I also use them for my winter and summer clothes.  They definitely are a great buy and worth the price!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1    I also purchased when they were a TSV.  I keep sheets and pillow cases in two medium ones.  Blankets in the big one and trying to decide what to place in the small one but I might place tops.  I do like the fact that you can see what's inside.  My linen closet is not that deep so that is why I placed my pillowcases and sheets in two of medium units plus they don't get dusty.  

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I got two sets when they were a TSV last year. I am using them for my lightweight holiday decor because they are easier to lift and stack on top of my tall Origami shelf. And the clear plastic lets me see what's inside.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Venezia 

No smell at all to mine.  I ordered the metallic floral (blue).

Thanks @homedecor1 , that was the color I originally wanted, but it had sold out and I got a dark purple color (all that was left).  It seems that was the one that people complained about the most.  Even my DH asked what on earth the smell was and he doesn't usually notice things like that.

I'll try them again, if they do another TSV or free shipping day.

ETA:  I just looked back at some of the Q&A about this issue and a rep from QVC said (about eight months ago) that Pereia had taken steps to address the problem of strong chemical odors.  So hopefully it's solved!