Esteemed Contributor

I

• Country Room Darkening Curtains Landscape Scenery View Warehouse Barn Clear Clouds Fields Photo Customized Curtains 72" W x 45" L Blue White Red Aplle Green

Click image to open expanded view

I ordered these from the big A

I love barns.  When it's really hot and the AC is on DH closes back kitchen window.  I'll have something nice to lookat.  I haven't gotten them yet & there are no reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I ordered these curtains

I love that!  What a great idea.  Something pretty to look at even when the curtains are closed.

I'm going to keep that in mind, as there is development happening around me, and though I have many nice views still, some things change and I may need to adjust.  This could work!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Very nice!  Thank you for sharing.  Did you buy the pillow too?

Esteemed Contributor

They have lots of choices.  I won't get them till March. 

I didn't get the pillow. I have large books of photos of barns. LOL!  I love to ride in the country and see the barns.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks again, @Mary Bailey .  I've found some gorgeous panels that may work for me.  Not ready to do it quite yet, but I like to be informed and ahead of the game.

I hate hanging rods, though.  It's a major investment in "maybe I just screwed up the drywall" if it's not right.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia  I just have a cheap white round rod from walmart attached right above the window frame. 

For many years I had no window treatments because the view was of an old farm house across the street.  When they tore it down & put up a gas station, I put up curtains.

Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey  What a fun idea. I have several heirlooms from the family farm so they would make me happy too.

Enjoy.

Respected Contributor

Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

That is so neat! 

And with a matching pillow too!

A great idea esp if the view isn't so good.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Wow!  I've never seen anything like that before!

Just remember that the darker colors will make the room seem so much smaller. 

Not a problem with many people, but I just hung Mackenzie-Childs cafe curtains on two kitchen windows and now my kitchen seems even tinier than before.

I've made almost a thousand dollar blunder with window curtains this week between the kitchen and the living room.