Respected Contributor

My sister bought me a Dyson & I just never liked it.It was very nice of her to get it for me & it was expensive so I kept using it.

When my MIL moved near us I used her Shark when we were moving her in.

I LOVE IT!

It's like I had been driving a Pinto & I now have a Ferrari.

It is so light & easy to use. It cleans like no body's business.

I love the hose & the tools on board.

I have 2 dogs & 5 grandsons.

My house is a bi level & I have stairs to vacuum, too.

Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away Speed Vacuum (NV681) is the model that I bought. I got it at Kohls on sale, with a 30% off coupon, gotr Kohls cash & ebates, so it was a good deal.

I have had it for a year & I still love it.

Honored Contributor

Re: I need a new vacuum

[ Edited ]

Shark Lift-Away was recommended on this forum a few years ago when I was interested in making a change and I love mine.

I got it at Costco because I knew I could return it easily if it wasn't for me.

I purchased a vacuume TSV from the Q many years ago and wasn't in love with it, but knew returning it would not be easy or cost effective, so I kept it.  I didn't want to be "stuck" with a vacuum I didn't love again, so I made sure to purchase it locally AND at a place I knew I could return it without a hassle.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

I have two GSD's and love my Dysons.  I have multiple floor surfaces and it does a great job on all of them. I especially like the on board tools and the 5 year warranty. It works extremely well for out needs. Our grown kids have various Shark vacuums and are very happy with them. I would say to set your budget, decide on the features that you really use and decide on how long you would like it to last. It will help you narrow done your choices even between the same brand.