Trusted Contributor

I have a number of his ornaments that I get out every year, including some of the larger stand alone pieces. Also, have a string of garland from TP, and wish that I had bought more than 1 strand.

Super Contributor

I had a few of his ornament sets, but sold them on Ebay. I still have both large 3 piece sets (the snowman and santa set) and considered selling them as well, but I don't think I want to. They are made very well and I just don't think I want to part with them.

Super Contributor
It's so true , op . I miss some of the old Q Christmas traditions like THomas P. ........I have a box of mini ornaments I use each year . I took a careful look at each one last Christmas , and so happy with the details on each one ! Theyre so very pretty & well done . They look perfect with a scraggly , 6 ft. alpine tree I use each year . I keep the tree decorations on it very simple .
Honored Contributor

I miss him too. I have a lot of his ornaments and especially like the 16"" table top ornaments. He was a joy to watch on QVC.

Contributor

Absolutely loved his soothing manner. I too have lot's of his ornaments and look forward to bringing them out every Christmas.

New Contributor

Re: I miss Thomas Piconni

[ Edited ]

I too miss Thomas Paconni and his products.  So I went in search of what happened to him... well he is now at ...wait... you won't belive this but he no longer runs the family business and is selling cars at http://www.hyundaiofcoolsprings.com/dealership/staff.htm which is in Franklin, Tennessee.  I did just email him asking about the Thomas Pacconi products and if we will ever see them produced again.   

Respected Contributor
I have many sets of his glass ornaments that I put on my tree ever year. I also have his large glass holiday display figures I put out every year. I bought these a long time ago. They are high quality and I would not sell them. I also have a jewelry box he made that has held up well.
Honored Contributor

Funny because I just mentioned the same thing about Thomas Pacconni on another thread on the Q Talk section of the Forums.  Those mercury figurals Valerie had last night reminded me of his pieces.  I have a beautiful nativity set and a wooden jewelry case made by him that are really nice. I used to enjoy his shows. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”