Honored Contributor

Re: I'm playing "Moving to Alaska"

I love these games we play!

I play one that I call "will this make the cut to fit into my retirement condo?"

I look at things, as they need to be downsized, and ask myself if I was moving into a two bedroom retirement condo, how much of this category would I be able to take with me, and how do I reduce the category to fit in that space!

Because I don't see us making that type of move for at least a decade, it hasn't been overly effective for me.....yet!

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio I'll keep an eye out for a 2bdr retirement condo with a 10,000 sq ft she shed. 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio : been there, done that it my downsized, 2 BR condo/townhouse. Lots of stuff gone.

Honored Contributor

If you really want to clean, it is better to play "moving to Hawaii".  Moving to Alaska, you can still get there by truck.  Not so easy when moving to Hawaii.  I know...I did.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Interesting........ as I am contemplating buying a Halloween table runner.........