Valued Contributor

Re: I'm obsessed with trays and crates lately~are you?

Let us know what you find Rosehill. These are pretty...Click. This Etsy shop also has some pretty ones...Click.

Valued Contributor

French fabric, stuffed hanging hearts for Valentines day, red toile de jouy linen. Shabby chic with vintage fabric loop for hanging

Valentine Hearts Toile Fabric Lavender Sachets Shabby Chic Decor Cottage Chic Farmhouse Decor

Super Contributor

Well, Rosie my twin, color me JEALOUS!!!! Yes, I would luv, luv to have that grape tray. I read about it on Decor Steals FB, but I missed it somehow. I confess I have not been checking DS daily as I am trying to cut down on my decor purchases.

I think I would have gone for that grape tray tho!!

The distressed tray is also TDF. I already have a set of trays I bought from Antique Farm House last year, and then I dry brushed them with white ASCP. I have not regretted getting the trays they are so versatile. I think you will get such use from this one!!

I'm hoping they will get some other grape trays in at some point. Congrats on this purchase!!!

Debbie at Confessions of a Plate Addict has such a touch with her displays. I am always thinking of ways to duplicate her features but the things she uses as not always available and she makes a lot of her things. I am still trying to find a set of dishware she found at the GW; Chris Madden's Felice which has been discontinued. Reallllly want that set.

Super Contributor

On 1/25/2014 mallemo said:

Let us know what you find Rosehill. These are pretty...Click. This Etsy shop also has some pretty ones...Click.

You found some terrific ones mallemo, like these very much:

Red Ticking Heart

Heart Ornament

Super Contributor

Mallemo, the Frenchy ones are also great!

3 French Wedding HEARTS Bowl Filler Decoration - Shabby Chic Vintage Style - made in France

Super Contributor

On 1/25/2014 mallemo said:

French fabric, stuffed hanging hearts for Valentines day, red toile de jouy linen. Shabby chic with vintage fabric loop for hanging

Valentine Hearts Toile Fabric Lavender Sachets Shabby Chic Decor Cottage Chic Farmhouse Decor

Mallemo where did you find these toile hears?

Respected Contributor

I have always liked trays and boxes. I have a few antique Florentine trays that I use to group items on tables and when I serve certain things. I used a tray for the base of the centerpiece for my Christmas dining table. We like to play games after dinner, so I want to be able to easily remove the centerpiece and using a tray as a base made that possible.

Esteemed Contributor

You can NEVER have too many trays..lol! Love them and collect them too. They can be used in so many ways! Love that crate too..looks shappy chic to me, my fav style to decorate. Decorating makes me happy..I put out some trays with springtime colored tea pots, birds etc today. This cold weather is getting OLD, lol! Looking forward to seeing some crocus and forsythia, lol. Love all the looks on this thread, it really brightened my day!Cool Thanks!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

I might turn it into a shadowbox and hang it, or attach a mirror in the back. You could also attach hooks to it and use it in your entryway for keys, dog leash, mail, etc.

Frequent Contributor

These aren't in the wooden crate/tray category, but I just got this tray set for a coffee table in our family room. We have leather recliners and several touches of silver in that room, so these will fit right in (they are 19" x 7" and 23" x 11" long).