Honored Contributor

I'm not really one for "sunrooms" but...

.... I love this one:

Image result for unusual picture placement over sofa

I especially like that it's not too sunny since it is surrounded by trees.  

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm not really one for "sunrooms" but...

I absolutely love sun rooms.  

This one is very nice, but I am not a big fan of those windows with small panes.  They are too difficult to clean and they block the view by being too busy and too many distract from the beauty.

i know sometimes that are faux and easy to clean ...but it's not a good look, IMO, where there are so many windows.  I would prefer the windows to be more plain or have fewer panes.

Respected Contributor

Very pretty sunroom.  I love sunrooms and wish I had one but it just isn’t in the budget.  Plus I live in the Midwest so most traditional sunrooms probably aren’t practical. 

Honored Contributor

I also love sunrooms and would love to have the one shown.  What fun it would be to have all the houseplants I'd want.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I have always wanted a sunroom.In 2014 My husband gave me thumbs up on one.My son in law i is a bulider by trade.and my daughter is a real estate broker.She help desighn my sunroom.Its similar to this one.It is 18x24.We had it built on the back of our home.looking into our back yard.Which is surrouned by trees very private.Side door.That goes out onto a deck.We also went for a gas log fire place in a corner.also a full bathroom.I love it.I display all my Valerie Parhill And  martha Stewart pretties.My whole house reflects on how much i love and Shop QVC.

Honored Contributor

I love sunrooms, I grew up in house with one and we had one in our former home.  I don't particularly like this sunroom, it's not my idea of a cozy, warm sunroom.  

Honored Contributor

It's beautiful. 

I wish all the windows didn't have the mullions though. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I really like it. I do agree about the window panes being to small.

Honored Contributor

Who's going to wash all those windows!

Honored Contributor

This is beautiful, but its not very warm and comforting. I would have to warm this up with a nice Area Rug and some warm furnishings!!!!!!!