Honored Contributor

I'm blaming my "decorating" friends on my decor shopping SPREE๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

When I came home from my shopping spree (HomeGoods, Marshall's, Bealls Outlet, Hobby Lobby & Bed Bath & Beyond) not only did my trunk look like I went Christmas shopping stuffed but I couldn't make my mind up ....so I bought it ALL๐Ÿ˜ฎ.  

Of course, once I've decided I'll take back "unneeded" things...and I found a box of decor items I had tucked in the back of my closet, so I'm arranging & re-arranging!!!

I "stole" @Regal Bee's idea of a tray (and others'ideas) but didn't bring them in.  My kitchen counter roosters are going to be happy๐Ÿ˜‰.  

I bought some stuff for my guest bath I want to do beach theme.

(getting painted very light sand in a few weeks and upgraded to all cream cabinetry / light quartz counter & ceramic floor plank tiles in September.). 

FC7CE53A-2EA6-49C2-9863-1C02153D74DA.jpeg

E4F35B06-5CD9-41A8-A5A8-F1C12ACE6D6C.jpeg

First time in a long time I've done this ...oh boy my ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ณ๐Ÿ’ณ is on ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ but what a fun time!

So my friends here I'm "blaming" you and THANKS for the encouragement with those beautiful pics of your homes, ideas & more....

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm blaming my "decorating" friends on my decor shopping SPREE๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I'll shoulder that blame for you! After all what are friends for?

If we can blame someone else, we know we haven't broken our resolutions or spending diets or purge oaths! After all, we didn't do, 'they' made us do it!

Consider yourself absolved of all responsibility and guilt!

Respected Contributor

Re: I'm blaming my "decorating" friends on my decor shopping SPREE๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Oh boy @homedecor1, you got my attention with your coastal theme!  Love it, yaโ€™ did good!  Keep on shopping!  

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1, I am loving your coastal bathroom. Very pretty.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 Well Iโ€™m blaming you for telling us about the 50% sale at Hobby Lobby. I didnโ€™t get the original Kitchen plaque I wanted because it was too wide for the space where I wanted it. So I got a different one. I also got my Amazing Grace needlepoint matted and frame. I did some damage. Your bathroom looks great. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Love it!!!!You did good..we can all use a Summer theme this time of year. 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess

oh boy HL got a big chunk of my ๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต๐Ÿ’ต today!  It started in the frame section, then to "farmhouse" area, then "Spring" section right into 4th of July area๐Ÿ™„

I bought 6 different styles of trays as my counter looks big but when I put tray(s) may be overpowering.  

I scored the best deals at Bealls outlet. I'm thinking the table is perhaps a little to big...I saw a great smaller weathered one in Bealls for $39.99 - on Mondays 15% off - problem is if you "wait" it maybe long gone๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ.

Esteemed Contributor

That is my favorite color of blue.....looks beautiful!!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1  Well, it sounds like you had a really good time. I never thought of 'blaming' others for my spending.............I like it. Smiley Very HappySmiley TongueSmiley Very Happy

Your bathroom is too cute. I love the wicker and of course, all the shells. About every five years or so, I do our guest bath in a beach theme. It is always so refreshing.

Good job!

Valued Contributor

LOVE YOUR BATHROOM  CAN I COME AND VISIT AND USE IT LOL