Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm Going to Miss Pier 1

they are on the expensive side..but yes i will for sure miss them.. but you can still shop on line... i hope you still can when they closed jc pennys, kmart  i still can shop online at those places. the pier one here closed a month or more.. i got sooooo much online there the past 2 months. and everything on sale.. i got my papason chair there, so i got 2 more of those cushions they were regularly 90.00 got them for 60 something.. and i got 4, yes 4 lol matching snow leopard pillows to match my one papasan cushion. oh and i got the matching foot stool cushion too.. lol.... and to top it all off i love their reed diffusers! they had a huge sale on those weeks ago 2 for 20.00  so i got omg about 8 of them, not to mention i already have about 5 more not opened yet. the difussers are real nice i use 3 at a time, in all different areas of my house... so yes i will miss them. but i will definetely still shop online

Trusted Contributor

Re: I'm Going to Miss Pier 1

My first apartment purchase from Pier 1. Although it was 10 years after the show had ended I still had to have a "Morticia Addams" chair.