Respected Contributor

Re: I have a weird confession...

@PinkyPetunia   Thank you for sharing the happy vibe while I'm watching the 7 p.m. national news.  Glad you were able to rescue them from being tossed into the trash and for giving them to others.  Love serendipity!

Super Contributor

@aroc3435 .Thanks so much!Actually i was ansering pinkys question.I rescued all these  bulbs!Planning on leaving on door steps in bloom..Juat a little surprise  guft

Respected Contributor

@PinkyPetunia   Sorry, my mistake.  @Tweety68 Sorry, I was commenting to you but mentioned PinkyPetunia instead.

Apologies for creating any confusion.

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68  I'm surprised the garden center let you have them. My son worked one summer for the owner of our local garden center and he told me he over heard one of the workers asking the owner for a discount on the rose bushes at the end of the season. The owners response was that she would rather burn them than deeply discount them. I never bought anything from her again and we had shopped there for 20 years. It's good to know that not every small business owner has that kind of mind set.

Honored Contributor

Tweety68

Thanks for sharing your nice story.  I am glad you were able to save the kits from being thrown away and it would have been wasteful.   Amaryllis are lovely fkiwers,

Honored Contributor

Did you change your mind about the confession?

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68, that's great. Doubly great is what you are doing with them. Thank you for that.

As for those of you who want to be snarky, just stop it, it's not clever, nor cute. Growing up might be a suggestion you would want to consider.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Beautiful flower.  They are especially precious around Christmas.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Snicks1 ,Thank you for extending  your hand.I was hoping to make friends.I was met with some really unexpected  posting simply showing a vintage handbag i purchased.I really had enjoyed talking about home and food.Again thanks for the kindness it means alot.I am waiting  on a mri for my little dog at the vets.Nervous...

QVC Customer Care