Esteemed Contributor

Re: I have a weird confession...

@Tweety68 

My late mother adored these plants.  Many years ago, it was unusual to see them blooming, and difficult to find them in garden centers.

Your blossom is beautiful, and it was kind of you to rescue those plants.  I hate seeing plants neglected at the nursery. 

I think they will rebloom from year to years, but I was never very successful with them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Tweety68, hope you little dog is ok. I have a little one too, and it is indeed scary when they have medical issues. (My little one is my avatar).
"To each their own, in all things".
Super Contributor

@Snicks1 ,you are so kind..I posted about my little boy RiRi on pets with his picture.I am taking it a moment at a time.Please  keep my little one in your thoughts..Mommy loves him...

Honored Contributor

I certainly will do that. I understand how much you love him. My little girl is just over 10 years old, we rescued her at 6 months old. Just over a year ago she lost her eyesight, had a bad fall w/injury and has had to have 2 different masses removed. We love them dearly, no matter what.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman  My Mom would buy these at Christmas time from our local school and then in the spring she would plant them outside and they would bloom in the summer.  My Mom sure had a green thumb.

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68, how's your furbaby doing?

Super Contributor

@Snicks1 ,good to hear you...RIRi is resting lots.He is moving more steady. I am in deep prayer with him often.Loving on him without any holds.Tomorrow is another day,Iknow he will move closer to wellness.Thank you so much for caring for us.Sometimes it is everything...