Valued Contributor

I hate my HE washer and it's new!

Does anyone have an HE washer that they hate because it spins the clothes so much that the wrinkles are practically impossible to get out even ironing? -- For years, I washed my clothes and then stuck them in my dryer for about 5 minutes, pulled them out and no wrinkles- hung them on a line in the cellar to dry the rest of the way- Now I have an HE super large capacity washer and I don't think the darn thing actually used enough water to cover a normal size load let alone a big load like I was used to --- I even put just one set of sheets in with a few smaller items and it seemed when I took them out that there were "dry" spots --- the sales guy actually said that I wouldn't have to use my dryer as much as a "sales" point but at the time I just needed a washer immediately and it didn't register that he meant an HE used less water- I assumed it used less electricity--- well THAT"S not the case- it takes longer to wash- Anyone else notice this??? I wish I could get rid of it- but I can't afford to.