Respected Contributor

Re: I guess we are ALL cleaning & purging!!!

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

DH cleaned out the cabinets under his sink today....surprised and so happy.  He threw away lots and lots of stuff.

Everyone needs to hunker down in case the banks go under or the value of the dollar declines.  I am restricting money to essential items.  Robert Reich was on CNN today and thinks it will take 3 months to recover after the virus peaks so we are looking at Fall. I am praying friends and family are still here to see that day come but the news is terrifying me.  I cant concentrate on anything

@Reever :  I think maybe we all need to turn our TV's off and concentrate on our families.  Who is Robert Reich to predict anything?  I'm sorry but I think he is out of his field on this.

Totally Agree!  The media are all getting everyone panicked and worked up into a frenzy. That will be the downfall of the country if people don't settle down a bit. If we can get back to normal after all this by fall, I'd be thrilled. 

Honored Contributor

Re: I guess we are ALL cleaning & purging!!!

@Hoovermom wrote:

@Reever wrote:

@Hoovermom wrote:

DH cleaned out the cabinets under his sink today....surprised and so happy.  He threw away lots and lots of stuff.

Everyone needs to hunker down in case the banks go under or the value of the dollar declines.  I am restricting money to essential items.  Robert Reich was on CNN today and thinks it will take 3 months to recover after the virus peaks so we are looking at Fall. I am praying friends and family are still here to see that day come but the news is terrifying me.  I cant concentrate on anything

@Reever :  I think maybe we all need to turn our TV's off and concentrate on our families.  Who is Robert Reich to predict anything?  I'm sorry but I think he is out of his field on this.

@Hoovermom Well, it's not like it's ME predicting anything.

Robert Reich:

-Economist

-Served in Ford, Carter and Clinton administrations

-Secretary of Labor 1993-1997

-Worked on Obama's transition team

He's not exactly a slouch when it comes to the economy.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?