Honored Contributor

I found it ... 2 years later...the perfect buffet server🙂🙂🙂💃💃

I've become a thrift store, FB marketplace and consignment junkie!

This weekend I found the server which matches my DR decor.  At first, I was thinking I'd sell my DR and start over BUT then I clicked on FB marketplace and there was the "perfect" piece🙂🙂

I did offer, picked upTuesday & it's perfect! ($125).  The daughter selling her moms home contents was so nice -- she wanted to know if I wanted the beautiful china stored in it.  I laughed & said "no thank you" I'm trying to have "self-control"...lol

I am considering taking the feet off and placing on floor.  It solid wood & super heavy gonna need a help doing that.  (Not loving them they just screw off).  

My spouse can't believe the pieces I've bought were from these places!  I also sold all my pieces quickly, including my hall tree💃💃.

Only thing now is saying "no" to the estate sale tomorrow where I saw about 20 boxes of Temptations pieces🙈🙈🙈

7733638E-85DF-4FDB-B18B-0A26362EBA5C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: I found it ... 2 years later...the perfect buffet server🙂🙂🙂💃💃

Very nice.  I have a similar piece but it's done in a wood finish.  I have the 3 drawers across the top then one row of them down the middle with two doors.  Good storage. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you!!I'm shocked how much storage it has!  I'm not putting my things stored in boxes for years in it until I take feet off & position it.  It's so heavy I can't do it alone ...

good strong men are hard to find 😉😉

Honored Contributor

I ❤️ it!  Especially since it's white.  Great find!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 LOVE IT and what a steal!

Valued Contributor

Between Facebook Marketplace and Craig's List you can find some wonderful pieces at incredible prices, so many as estate sales pieces such as where you found your buffet.  It is a lovely piece with or without the feet. Although I do not presently NEED anything furniture wise, I still find myself slipping down occasionally to the marketplace section to check out the latest arrivals for the day !!  It's a constant struggle with myself to the words "you don't need that" ...  but it also depends on my mood if these words have any impact or not.

Esteemed Contributor

great deal and so nice - good job  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Darling! Very beachy looking! (keep the feet on!) Heart

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 , a beauty!  I agree about the feet.  S

Honored Contributor

That's beautiful!  Congrats on the perfect find!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin