Honored Contributor

I found a stash of Bath & Body Work SLATKIN candles🙂🙂🙂

I hate to admit this but I still have unopened boxes from my move 7 years ago.  

It's like Christmas everytime I open one...today's find: 5 Slatkin candles from many years ago.  They were still wrapped from the store.  3 are Balsam Fir, 1 Mistletoe and 1 Sugar Cookie.  They still smell great!!!  Can't wait to burn them to see if the scent lasted -- his candles were always the best when he sold them at B&BW IMO.

And to think I just got a few from YC over the weekend.  (They never I thought were as good as Slatkin) but my niece loves them so got her a few for my upcoming stay as a her houseguest🙂

Honored Contributor

Re: I found a stash of Bath & Body Work SLATKIN candles🙂🙂🙂

I have a few Slatkin candles in my candle closet from years ago. The scent is still going strong.  I have an oatmeal cookie scent that is really old.  I open it a few times a year and burn it for an hour or two, then close the lid.  Once it is gone , i know I can't replace it..

Don't be  embarrassed about 7 year old candles.  I'll bet I have more than you do and they are much older.

i recently found unopened boxes from I don't know how long.  In it was brand new kitchen towels from the 70's.  Orange, avacodo and harvest gold.  Also, there was a new blender still in the box in harvest gold with a glass container.  My youngest son wanted it, so it's his now.  I think it was probably from when I first got married.... 46 years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

I probably have at least 20 or more as well. Always used their

great coupons and got so many. I honestly hate to use them

all up. I usually get as gifts too. They are my favorite.

Trusted Contributor

You're in good company.

Honored Contributor

I would love to find candles!!!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

I too still have some old Slatkin B&BW candles. I always bought more than I could use at the time & alway store them in a dark cool closet. I am still using them & they are great!

Trusted Contributor

love bath and body w orks candles!!  but i just ordered from another candle site called goose creek candles i wanted to try them out... and they're cheap they sell normally for like 25 a piece like bath n body works  but they have real good sales and free s&h... im burning one now and it smells real good... they dont have the same scents as b&b works.. but as long as they are just as good  and cheaper i dont care... so far im liking them.... they just had a sale buy 2 get 3 free!! so its like 50 for 5 candles  check them out!

Honored Contributor

@donniesmom wrote:

I too still have some old Slatkin B&BW candles. I always bought more than I could use at the time & alway store them in a dark cool closet. I am still using them & they are great!

I store my candles in a closet too.  When I open the closet door, you can smell the mix of scents all over the house. 

Trusted Contributor

I just opened a box that has been in storage for 4.5 years and found a Slatkin Winter fragrance candle still in its little gift box. It smelled like new!!! That is my favorite Slatkin fragrance, I don't burn candles but instead use a candle warmer. I also found a mercury glass candle holder that had once held a Winter candle, and the empty holder still had the fragrance!