Honored Contributor

I finally purchased a Mattress Topper

[ Edited ]

and I did not pay an arm and a leg.  Some of the toppers run in the 100's but this one was under $80 and on sale for even less.  It's the Costway 3 inch mattress topper cooling.  $75.99 for Queen and 5 stars.  It's not hot to sleep on and I sleep like a baby == it is that comfortable.  You know how expensive some of the toppers can be.  I bought this at Target online.  Delivered in 2 days.  I thought I would share with you if you are in the market for one.

product image 4 of 10 slides

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: I finally purchased a Mattress Topper

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

That's a nice topper!

I just bought a 3" latex topper but it wasn't under $80. I love it very much.

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

and I did not pay an arm and a leg.  Some of the toppers run in the 100's but this one was under $80 and on sale for even less.  It's the Costway 3 inch mattress topper cooling.  $75.99 for Queen and 5 stars.  It's not hot to sleep on and I sleep like a baby == it is that comfortable.  You know how expensive some of the toppers can be.  I bought this at Target online.  Delivered in 2 days.  I thought I would share with you if you are in the market for one.

product image 4 of 10 slides

Thank you for this!   I've been toying with the idea of getting a mattress topper, but $200-$300 just seems like a waste of money.  I actually need a new mattress but I'm not in a position to do that just yet.  $60 for my bed is not going to break the bank with this one. Very excited to get it. Hopefully it will relieve some of the pressure points I've been experiencing lately.   

Valued Contributor

Oh, just one question...after you put it on top of the mattress, was it difficult to get your fitted sheet on?

Honored Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

Oh, just one question...after you put it on top of the mattress, was it difficult to get your fitted sheet on?

@Linda0215 

I had to buy all new fitted sheets for my bed after I got my 3" topper.  My old sheets fit but barely. I could see sections where the fitted sheet wasn't covering.

Valued Contributor

Wow, I will order this the moment I'm done here.

I purchased 2 of the TSV 'S  last week mattress's 

They used the description "You know how when you go to a hotel, lay on the bed and say, Ahhh" 

They don't tell you the next morning you say " OMG, what the heck"

So I thank you for your info on the mattress topper, its needed asap!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Linda0215  No, but I had new sheets deeper pockets but there was plenty of fabric left over.  My bed was a little higher so I had to adjust how I get into bed but not a big deal.  For me once I lay down I am sleeping within minutes.  I really like the fact that it is not hot.  Maybe order one sheet with deeper pockets to have on hand and try your older sheets on to see if they work.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I appreciate this post, so thank you!  I may have to order this so I can sleep better.

Valued Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Linda0215 wrote:

@Linda0215 

I had to buy all new fitted sheets for my bed after I got my 3" topper.  My old sheets fit but barely. I could see sections where the fitted sheet wasn't covering.

Okay, thank you.  That's something to think about.  My current sheets are very tight fitting now.  I'm guessing they wouldn't fit with the mattress topper.