Valued Contributor

Re: I finally found an ""arch"" lantern

On 6/19/2014 whitelinen said:

I like this one mallemo! Especially with the glitter candle.

I have been looking for a red lantern(s) for Christmas. Want to use them with white candles and some evergreen-ery.

I remembered your hunt for Val's red lantern! I keep hoping she will bring something similar to us . . .

I keep hoping so too whitelinen, but for now, this one will work.

Valued Contributor

On 6/19/2014 terrier3 said:

You can always spray paint it.

BTW - Hobby Lobby recently settled in NY State for posting fake sales...50% off deals.

I could give it a try but I would probably make a mess of it!

Valued Contributor

On 6/19/2014 Just Plain Crazy said:

Love it mallemo. Bet you did a happy dance when you saw it. I love the color of it and think it is as good as the red one.

The glitter candle looks great in it. Good find. Thanks for sharing

Have a great day

JPC

Hey JPC! I was happy to see the style and the sale was great too. Storing all these lanterns is a pain though.

Valued Contributor

On 6/18/2014 ~moxie~ said: Hi mallemo. I haven't seen you for awhile. Love your lantern.

Thanks moxie! I've been around but not as much as in the fall/winter. Are you working on anything fun decor wise?

Valued Contributor

On 6/18/2014 ItsAidan said: Very pretty, mallemo!

Thank you!

Super Contributor

On 6/19/2014 mallemo said:
On 6/18/2014 ~moxie~ said: Hi mallemo. I haven't seen you for awhile. Love your lantern.

Thanks moxie! I've been around but not as much as in the fall/winter. Are you working on anything fun decor wise?

I am going to repaint all the rooms except for the bed rooms. I chose a cottage beige for the main part and the accent wall in the entry way and kitchen red and an accent wall in the great room and guest bathroom turquoise. All my friends think I am nuts. This will be done this fall.
Esteemed Contributor

I love it! The glitter candle is perfect for that!

I'm going to check out HL this week. The bronze would work well with my interior. Thanks for sharing!

Valued Contributor

On 6/19/2014 ~moxie~ said:
On 6/19/2014 mallemo said:

I am going to repaint all the rooms except for the bed rooms. I chose a cottage beige for the main part and the accent wall in the entry way and kitchen red and an accent wall in the great room and guest bathroom turquoise. All my friends think I am nuts. This will be done this fall.

I'll bet it will look awesome. As long as you enjoy it I say go for it!

Valued Contributor

On 6/19/2014 wildcat fan said:

I love it! The glitter candle is perfect for that!

I'm going to check out HL this week. The bronze would work well with my interior. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! I love HL and never leave empty handed.

Respected Contributor

That's a pretty one, Mallemo, and looks so good with your candle.