Esteemed Contributor

Re: I did it! I posted a pic!

WOW!  Nice sofa, @godi , and congrats on posting a pic!  Something I have no idea how to do - I was told how to do it with a smart phone, but, don't have one.

Respected Contributor

@godi: Good for you! I still haven't figured it out yet. I like the couch! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Very nice.  Clean lines and will go with everything.  Congrats!

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

May I ask where you got it? I’m also in the market for a new couch and this one is quite nice.

Honored Contributor

@godi 

Nice couch!

It has ‘good bones’....can fit in to any color scheme or decorating style!

Respected Contributor

@godi 

Congratulations, I still struggle with pictures.

Anyway, I really like the fabric and color of your new couch, looks the same as my present (old) one.  We need a new one desperately.  Does it come in a three seater?  Would you mind tellin be the brand name?  Many thanks.

Respected Contributor

@godi wrote:

D6A5A15D-B2DA-4575-8867-8F722D89EABD.jpeg

Very nice, but I like the coffee table more. I have a slate coffee and end table in my tv room, but they are squared dark peces. I'd buy this coffee table right now. Love it. Good for you on the posting a picture, don't know how to do that.

Respected Contributor

@godi That is a very nice sofa--color, style, and the texture of the fabric.  Hope you have many years of enjoying it.

Hats off to you for posting a picture successfully!  I still haven't learned how to do it on my MacBook.  Someday one of my children will have the time to teach me I hope or I'll find a class to take, which is on my "to do" list.

Esteemed Contributor

@godi , good for you!  Look forward to seeing more from you!  LM

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nycgirl79  @Allegheny  I purchased the couch from a local Pittsburgh store called Arhus. Yes it comes in a three seater. You can pick your fabric and they are made to order in North Carolina. The couch is the Perry.