Super Contributor

I am so tempted to purchase a spin mop.... talk me out of it.

I now have to get down on my hands and knees with knee replacements and use a kneeling pad with bucket and sponge and clean my floors. This spin mop looks great ---but, I bet some people have used and think otherwise... should I purchase this and will I love it?

Honored Contributor

Re: I am so tempted to purchase a spin mop.... talk me out of it.

What do the ratings for this product say?

Anything is better than getting down on your hands and knees to wash the floors!

Super Contributor

On 10/19/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

What do the ratings for this product say? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Anything is better than getting down on your hands and knees to wash the floors!

Some people said it was cheaply made.... parts broke.. but many many people love it. It is one of those things that looks wonderful, but, then to compare.... I bought one of those floor steamers... used it once and never used it again. I thought I needed that as well! LOL!

Frequent Contributor

Hi, I bought a RotoMop at Menard's (hardware store) and I love it! It doesn't have a pedal. I just put the mop in the spinner bucket and push down. It spins the water out. Plus, it is not too heavy for me. Am@zon has a top-rated spin mop for $40 as well. I got rid of my steam mop--too clunky. Hope this helps!
Super Contributor

I have a spin mop and it was worth the money...........the Q has had one but I don't have the item #............try it out........you have a 30 day return but I think that you will keep it.........getting on your hands & knees is too hard........
Trusted Contributor

If you are going to buy something I would say get an inexpensive steam mop. It is so much easier with little mess and it doesn't take up much space. And you will have clean floors!

I got a shark for under 50.00 and I have been very pleased.

Esteemed Contributor

My daughter has a large open basement and two active boys that play there. Nice white tile floor. I gave her a spin mop. It is perfect, awesome and she can clean the whole thing quickly and efficiently.

Honored Contributor

My housekeeper uses one and likes it. Personally, I prefer the Don Aslett mops. I also can no longer knee on the floor to scrub so a mop is the only choice.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the Amazon idea... will check out what is over there. I was looking at HSN as I prefer not to pay sales tax that QVC charges on EVERYTHING.

Honored Contributor

I have a spin mop that I bought from HSN several years ago and it's a great back up mop. I mostly use my steam cleaner and Shark floor & carpet cleaner but once in a while it's nice to have a manual mop that the spin mops work great!