Honored Contributor

I am impressed with cordless Hoover Vacuum

About 8 years ago I bought a Platinum cordless Hoover vacuum. It came in handy. I could easily do spot clean ups or vacuum large areas. It did it all.

Then we babysat my brother's collie for a year. Because of all the dog hair and a cordless vacuum wasn't made to handle all the hair, I bought a Dyson. Not impressed.

Then we got our own collie. So I bought the Hoover Windtunnel Max for pets. Have been very pleased with the results.

So the cordless vacuum sat in the closet not touched for probably 7 or so years. Well, yesterday I pulled it out and charged the battery. And today I used it. It worked as well as the day I bought it. I was pleasantly surprised. The battery held it's power and the vacuum did a nice job of cleaning up. I am thrilled with it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: I am impressed with cordless Hoover Vacuum

That speaks well of the product.

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla , I am a fan of Hoover products.  I have the steam vac which is great on tile and for doing smaller area rugs.

I hate the big hose on the central vac so I bought two Hoover stick vacs, one for main level an the other for the lower level and I use it on hard floors.

Hoover is one brand that has had consistent good quality products over the years imo.  LM

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@drizzellla , I am a fan of Hoover products.  I have the steam vac which is great on tile and for doing smaller area rugs.

I hate the big hose on the central vac so I bought two Hoover stick vacs, one for main level an the other for the lower level and I use it on hard floors.

Hoover is one brand that has had consistent good quality products over the years imo.  LM

I couldn't agree more. I guess I first bought a Hoover vacuum because that is what my Mom used. And it served her well for as long as I was around. Since then I have bought just about every brand of vacuum. Many were quite pricey and I "retired" every one of them, except for my Hoovers. 

I am so pleased with the two Hoover's I am using now. And how well both have worked through the years.

Hope your stick vacuums serve you as well as mine. I am now using my Hoover Linx everyday. It is lightweight and powerful.