Esteemed Contributor

Re: I Would Not Like to Paint This

The only redeeming quality in this room is the statue on the side table. Other than than Salvation Army needs to be called STAT to get rid of the furniture so I could paint those blue walls. 

But to say it more succintly--i don't like it.😦

Respected Contributor

Once again - what is up with the mixing of all these patterns - plaids, stripes and florals - in one space?

And, why would you do a ceiling of paint or paper or whatever it is, in plaid to begin with? Nothing like bringing that height down...

And, that rug - the pink, rose, mauve - that color is just awful. There are pretty pinks and then is is this.

I do like that round table in between the chairs - I will take that, thank you. 🙂

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

I don't like the ceiling but everything else can stay.

Esteemed Contributor

Are you sure the ceiling isn't fabric? 

Honored Contributor

@Fressa wrote:

Are you sure the ceiling isn't fabric? 

@Fressa

How To Paint a Plaid Ceiling | Need a way to disguise an uneven ceiling?  Or maybe you just want to add some pizzazz to your room.  Click here to get the step by step instructions on how to paint a plaid ceiling.

Choosing colors that go with the fabrics in the room makes the plaid ceiling fit right in

Frequent Contributor

I love it ,the only thing i would do diffrent is have a solid rose rug.That rug is to busy for the room .Everone to there own taste .

Esteemed Contributor

I actually kind of like it.  I'd change out the chairs and the rug though.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

It is much too busy for me, and not my style, too many patterns.......The ceiling is ugly to me as well...... 

Honored Contributor

I like plaids but not on a ceiling. Way too much pink for me too. I like the dresser and table.