Honored Contributor

I-Spy brand new VPH finials...

They probably won't be ready to order til when her next shows in a couple of weeks. If you want to see an image of them, they are HERE

Trusted Contributor

Re: I-Spy brand new VPH finials...

@Susan Louise wrote:

They probably won't be ready to order til when her next shows in a couple of weeks. If you want to see an image of them, they are HERE

Oh no...here comes the next round of buying.  Those are really pretty.  This season is gonna bankrupt us.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MTH wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

Oh no...here comes the next round of buying.  Those are really pretty.  This season is gonna bankrupt us.

LOL...right...that's what worries me! I don't know if collecting cans will even make a dent either  Woman Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

I think these are the ones that a couple showed behind the reindeer in the sneak peek.  I asked Valerie about them and she said they would be available later in the season.

Valued Contributor

I think this new set of finials is beautiful, ladies. 

Honored Contributor

Hi Lucymo, Wow! I missed seeing them with the reindeer...good catch! Here's that pic for others...

11219720_857841084300181_6342522881122426225_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

LOL...right...that's what worries me! I don't know if collecting cans will even make a dent either  Woman Tongue

Well, I can see that I'll continue to be in trouble.  Those finials look great.  Thanks, SL.

Trusted Contributor

Beautiful! When I saw them in the photo behind the deer, they didn't look like they were equipped with lights, but the newer picture seems to show that they are illuminated.
Honored Contributor

They look to be a knock off of the tall lit pedestals.  The base looks like them as does the lights that run through.  They are really cute though.

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

Hi Lucymo, Wow! I missed seeing them with the reindeer...good catch! Here's that pic for others...

@Susan Louise wrote:

11219720_857841084300181_6342522881122426225_n.jpg

Well, hopefully these will show up in her next shows.  She just said later in the season.  Thanks for the pic, I didn't think to do that.