Honored Contributor

Re: I Need To Stop With The Microfiber Cloths.

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I know I have way more Lock&Locks than necessary. 😔

@QVCkitty1 

But....but.....this set has ONE size that I don't have! LOL!

@KingstonsMom , You get me ! 😂😻😂

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I buy these in multiples also. I have found that they are great to use when taking off your makeup -- especially eye makeup.they are soft and don't stain. I have included them in gift spa gift baskets that include soaps ,creams ,head wraps etc.they are very multi purpose items!,

Trusted Contributor

@gunnergab I get 50 of these every 3 months from Amazon.  I use the Amazon brand.  I can't get enough of these amazing clothes!  I use them for cleaning wet and dry and cleansing face. I couldn't live without them. 

Only problem is after I use, I'm constantly dropping in the washer.  I usually do one wash a week only for my microfiber. 

After a certain # of washings, I rotate them into "discard" pile that I use to polish my metal finishes (silver, bronze, copper) after which I toss.  Also, use to clean vacuum canister (dyson) and then discard.

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I know I have way more Lock&Locks than necessary. 😔

@QVCkitty1 

But....but.....this set has ONE size that I don't have! LOL!

@KingstonsMom , You get me ! 😂😻😂

@QVCkitty1 

Girl, I AM you, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Hard to break the multiples habit formed when purchasing for a family - especially at the grocery store.  But those are big packages of microfiber and mine seem to live forever, especially the better brand ones (not from the big box store).

Esteemed Contributor

@meowkittyand @KingstonsMom   Great idea.  lol  DD makes quilts, she can cut them in smaller pieces and make her a blue/aqua/turquoise catnip toy.  I'm just kidding.

P has enough toys, she's still on "light duty" after her surgery.

Trusted Contributor

They make great dish cloths too.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I purchase multiple of items when I shop just so I don't have to go back to the store for several months. I stocked up on supplies before winter because I don't want to get out when it's cold. LOL!!!

I have some microfiber clothes but not that many. I don't use them that much. I cannot stand how they feel. I use them for my sunglasses, mirrors TV/computer screen.

@Nightowlz  I don't like the nubby ones because things stick to them like they're velcro and doesn't come out when you wash them.  I got sucked in by one of those clay cleaners recently which came with 3 microfiber cloths that are not nubby, but more of a small waffle weave and I love those, but I'm saving them for my mirrors because I only have 3 of them.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Nightowlz wrote:

I purchase multiple of items when I shop just so I don't have to go back to the store for several months. I stocked up on supplies before winter because I don't want to get out when it's cold. LOL!!!

I have some microfiber clothes but not that many. I don't use them that much. I cannot stand how they feel. I use them for my sunglasses, mirrors TV/computer screen.

@Nightowlz  I don't like the nubby ones because things stick to them like they're velcro and doesn't come out when you wash them.  I got sucked in by one of those clay cleaners recently which came with 3 microfiber cloths that are not nubby, but more of a small waffle weave and I love those, but I'm saving them for my mirrors because I only have 3 of them.

@Icegoddess 

So I guess you are saying not all microfiber clothes are the same. Guess I have never had any other besides the nubby ones.

I have the Rubbermaid glass & mirror clothes from Amazon to use on mirrors. Just found out they are microfiber. They must be like the other microfiber clothes you are talking about. I never knew they were microfiber? I like those they work pretty good.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Mom2Dogs  I am claiming "a senior monent."  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If I give the 3 people I mentioned each 10 cloths, then I only have 50 left.  Doesn't sound much better does it?  lol

But no, @CrazyKittyLvr2 

That is the right amount to have.

Why?  Because it's important to wash and dry them together, without other fabrics.  Otherwise, they stick to other fabrics in the dryer but drying them alone means they come out of the dryer separately.  And having enough for a full or almost full load gets you to 20, or 30, or 40, or even 50!  Woman Wink

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.