Honored Contributor

Super Contributor
I miss her too! I love her style. Very classy.
Trusted Contributor

I miss her, too. A very classy, extremely nice, and down-to-earth lady.

Super Contributor

In Linda's last message someone posted from her facebook a while ago, it sounded like she was going to come back to QVC at some time in the future, with some other type of line or venture.

I hope she'll either continue her line at QVC, expand it, or continue the line at another shopping channel.

I get so tired of seeing all these home décor people come and go! I wish they could stay, it is so disappointing to me!

I am still sad that Genevieve Gorder left.

Valued Contributor

I remember when Linda Dana was on QVC with clothing accessories, and she talked about "Style." I loved her show! It was the only one I would set my clock for in case it was on late at night. She was so stylish and so much fun! I learned a lot from her.

I know her life has been difficult and sad since both her beloved Mother and her Husband died within a few months of each other....and now, Vivian!

I hope we see her again....selling anything at all! But I would love her to have a clothing line.

Honored Contributor
On 10/25/2014 imaclotheshog said:

I miss Linda too.

I like Ellen but I didn't like anything she was selling. I was really surprised at the things she had in her line. Nothing I wanted.

I like the flocked trees Ellen had, but that was about all. I would have liked to see a Linda Dano Christmas line because I think it would have been totally different from most of what we see.

Super Contributor

I loved the way Linda staged her pieces and gave really helpful decorating ideas too. I enjoyed her presentations very much.

Just hope we see her again soon.

Esteemed Contributor

Linda Dano will always be Felicia Gallant (Another World) to me.

Esteemed Contributor
I was just thinking of her too, I miss her, hope she is well. I used to watch her here in NYC years ago when she had a show with Nancy Glass. She is an inspiration I always liked her style .
Honored Contributor

Linda Dano has a true sense of style.....it is evident in how she dresses and in her décor line....I am so sorry to hear of her losses of those dear to her.....I think she is close to my age so it happens much more than we think it will. I wish her peace and a renewed sense of self so she can move on in her life however she desires.