Regular Contributor

I just love Linda. She is so sweet and I loved the things she would bring to us. Her Christmas shows with the old country Christmas was just what I love. She did a wonderful job. English/Country style she did so well. Why can't they bring her back? Does anyone else love Linda Dano? If so please write to QVC and ask to get her back. While I love Ellen, her stuff was nothing special and kind of Blah.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 Moon River said:

I just love Linda. She is so sweet and I loved the things she would bring to us. Her Christmas shows with the old country Christmas was just what I love. She did a wonderful job. English/Country style she did so well. Why can't they bring her back? Does anyone else love Linda Dano? If so please write to QVC and ask to get her back. While I love Ellen, her stuff was nothing special and kind of Blah.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

I just visited her facebook page, she recently lost her beloved friend, business manager, publicist, etc. I love her rugs, etc. Loved to watch her shows for ideas. Hopefully she's revamping and we'll find her back on the Q..

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor
We don't have Kmart here. I haven't seen things similar to her line in the BM stores, but I haven't spent slot of effort looking..
Esteemed Contributor

I miss her at QVC, too. There was another recent thread about her. Of the few items I have from her home collection, I have actually looked for them elsewhere because I would like to possibly buy more. I haven't seen them anywhere. I realize that all of these vendors and companies get their items from the same handful of manufacturers, so the same items do often appear elsewhere, but not always. (The last two sentences were in response to comments about her items being at Kmart, everywhere, etc. Those comments are now missing.)

Super Contributor

I miss Linda as well. Several of her pieces are in my home now and are among my favorites. I'd love to see her again. I like her very much and will be watching for her next venture and wishing her much success.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/25/2014 Chrissy76 said:

I miss Linda as well. Several of her pieces are in my home now and are among my favorites. I'd love to see her again. I like her very much and will be watching for her next venture and wishing her much success.

Me too Chrissy!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

She has great style.

Super Contributor

I miss Linda too.

I like Ellen but I didn't like anything she was selling. I was really surprised at the things she had in her line. Nothing I wanted.

Super Contributor
This was the most recent post on Linda's Facebook page...perhaps she is in mourning with the loss of her best friend and needs time to regroup and move forward with her line Linda Dano September 2 Dear Friends, It is with great sadness that I had to say good-bye to my beloved friend, publicist, manager, business partner, my right and my left hand. Vivien Stern died August 22, 2014. After being a team for almost 25 years, I can't imagine a day without her help, guidance, laughter, support and unconditional love. I will miss her all the rest of my life. Thank you, Vivien... until I see you again... I love you, Linda
Super Contributor
Sorry that the post I did below is one paragraph....can not fix it