Respected Contributor
I go way back watching Linda Dano. I remember she had a morning talk show on Lifetime over 25 years ago now. It was where I first became exposed to her and found her personality to be just lovely. I enjoyed her home decor line and hope it comes back soon.
Regular Contributor

Thank you all for your replies. It is nice to see that there are others that feel as I do. I loved watching her at Christmas and any other time I got to see her. She does that old world/Country classic style and that is how I love to decorate. Then there is her personality. She is so down to earth. No diva garbage from Linda.

I do do not like LED lights at all. The white ones look blue and are harsh. I like a soft glow in lighting. When I get a Christmas tree, I want one that has regular lighting, not that harsh stuff QVC always has on.

I'm sad to hear about Linda having yet another loss. I always could feel a sadness within her over the loss of her husband. I didn't know about her mother. And now Vivian. The name is one I recognize because Linda used to always mention Vivian when on the Q. I know she loves her two dogs and has them. She loves them very much. I hope she has someone around her to keep her mind off of all of these things and to comfort her. God Bless her.

When and if Linda wants to go on QVC, I want her to know how much I enjoy her things and her wonderful flair for decorating. And Linda herself!Smile

Honored Contributor

QVC needs to book 'em Dano show.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/27/2014 Bluegrassbaby said:
On 10/25/2014 gazelle77 said: This was the most recent post on Linda's Facebook page...perhaps she is in mourning with the loss of her best friend and needs time to regroup and move forward with her line Linda Dano September 2 Dear Friends, It is with great sadness that I had to say good-bye to my beloved friend, publicist, manager, business partner, my right and my left hand. Vivien Stern died August 22, 2014. After being a team for almost 25 years, I can't imagine a day without her help, guidance, laughter, support and unconditional love. I will miss her all the rest of my life. Thank you, Vivien... until I see you again... I love you, Linda

I hadn't heard about this until now, and was wondering why she wasn't on anymore. She really has a great style to decorating and I loved her "old country Christmas" style as well. I really hope she can return to QVC with an even larger line of her things.

I am also hoping that we will see her again on QVC, if she desires to return, especially after losing Vivien. I remember that she would always call off-camera to "Viv" to ask for clarification about something, etc.

I haven't gone back and re-read her older posts, but I'm pretty sure Linda said that she would not be continuing the Home line, but that she would be working on something with QVC that involved another category of items. I think many were speculating that it might be jewelry or accessories.

Contributor

I like her also and loved when she and Nancy Glass had their tv show on Lifetime.