Honored Contributor

I don't love to vacuum, I don't hate it either.

I have to do it everyday, so I just do it to get over with it.

Today, I used the Bissell  Crosswave.  It vacuums and mops at the same time.  My floors always look nice.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia, I hate vacuuming with a passion.  I gave thatbjob to DH.  I paid a price as he bumps into everything with the head but that’s ok.  Long as I don’t have to do it!  LM

Respected Contributor

i do not like vacuuming at all!  it's the noise, however, that bothers me.  if i had a silent vacuum, i would probably do it all the time ... because i find myself using the swiffer or my broom all the time.  

my favorite jobs around the house are doing dishes and doing laundry.  i have to force myself to run the dishwasher now and then LOL. 

Esteemed Contributor

DH does the vacuuming in our house & the dishes.

Esteemed Contributor

I have two collies and find that I need to vacuum every day.  The only rooms in my house that aren't carpeted are my kitchen and one bathroom.  I don't necessarily mind vacuuming, but it can get a bit tedious.  Plus, I no sooner get done and find a clump of hair somewhere.  Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1  I feel your pain.  I have no carpet in my fisrt floor, but I have fur tumbleweeds 30 minutes after I run the vacuum over the hardwoods.

Long hair dogs shed a lot.

Trusted Contributor

[When] I get started I can't stop.  But, the word is 'start'. Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia

Usually, I don't mind it & I do like the end results.  Most of the time, I like to wash the floors with my Bissell steam cleaner.  Love it.

That is, until our dog comes in from being out & tracks in dirt & wet prints.  Hubby wipes her down in the mudroom, but she still manages to leave prints.  So, I may get to enjoy clean floors for a short while Smiley Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

@fancy pantsy wrote:

i do not like vacuuming at all!  it's the noise, however, that bothers me.  if i had a silent vacuum, i would probably do it all the time ... because i find myself using the swiffer or my broom all the time.  

my favorite jobs around the house are doing dishes and doing laundry.  i have to force myself to run the dishwasher now and then LOL. 

A silent vacuum!  I would love that.  My dog attacks anything that moves with a motor (one of my vacs has teeth marks and missing grill work).  Just think, one could vacuum in the wee hours and no one would know!

I use a dust mop, but there's nothing like some good suction to get rid of the garbage.  I need to find a vacuum emoji

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

do despise cleaning the tub and toilet.  If I could just vacuum it!

Cogito ergo sum