Respected Contributor

i don't like the plants either, and i would change the flooring for sure.  not crazy about the flowers on the oval table, and i agree with everyone who said the tea table has to go.  

Esteemed Contributor

I do like the side chest. This room reminds me of my single friend who moved in with her daughter's family. She likes to retire to her bedroom to give the family privacy. An easy space to spend a lot of time in. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I also like this bedroom 😊

Respected Contributor

Too much of a rubber-plantation look for me, and with three colors (red, mustard yellow, and black) I dislike, especially together.

Trusted Contributor

I love it, with the exception of the wall color. I've had blonde bedroom furniture for almost thirty years, so I think the dark wood is striking! I could be comfortable there. 

Honored Contributor

I like the room but I would have curtains on the windows,I always feel curtains warm up a room.

Honored Contributor

Way, way, WAY too much furniture!! Too cluttered! How long would it take to make that bed when you're trying to climb over and around all the benches, tables, chairs, plants??? Yikes! What a horrible design for a bedroom! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

This is a well designed room with a lot of nice touches.  The only thing I would change is the wall color.

Esteemed Contributor

I'd get rid of the "trees".  The sofa and two tables are too overwhelming for the rest of the room.  If the room was big enough, I'd put them elsewhere, not at the foot of the bed.  Makes the bed look miniature and takes away the beauty of it. 

I'd change the rug and put some soft curtains on the windows along w/the shutters. 

Honored Contributor

I like this room.....nicely done!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”