Honored Contributor

Overall, I like this space too! I would make a few changes such as:

Nightstand in a darker wood like the rest of the furniture!

No tea table

No carpet, b ut a nice area rug!  

Honored Contributor

Love!

Regular Contributor

charming, but maybe a little too much crammed into the space.

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer modern decor, personally but this is still a warm and inviting bedroom!

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I don't think live plants are a good idea in a bedroom.  

Something I recall from high school biology class re plants / oxygen / carbon dioxide - no live plants in the bedroom.

Respected Contributor

@wilma I'm with you Wilma

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I love the bedside table!

@NickNack 

It appears to be a small chest.  I love the chest and the look.

Super Contributor

GURL... YAS,  I like it, except...  Not sure about the love seat at the foot of the bed with the small round table.  I would have preferred a bench instead.  But def FAB.

@wilma wrote:

I like this bedroom. I like the warm colors with the pops of  color in the plants & pillows. The bed, furnishings, & most of the accessories are my style. I like the wall treatment & the narrow windows. I’d prefer the bedside table be a darker color like the large dresser.  I’m not a fan of the carpeting, & I wouldn’t need the little tea table by the sofa. Overall, though, I like this space. 

04BFD13F-2D85-491F-B7CF-9AB441C547D6.jpeg

Super Contributor

That tea table would be history the first time my hubby got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom!  Bang, Crash, Splat!  (Table, not hubby.  Well, maybe him too.)

Yellow in a bedroom is too stimulating for me.  I like a nice, easy on the eyes pastel color.

Man plans. God laughs.
Respected Contributor

Ya know...it is not my thing at all, color-wise or style...however...for what they were going for here...it is beautifully done. I love the bed, pillows, love seat/pillows, and tulips...how all the colors offset each other, those embroidered black pillows. Just nicely done.