Respected Contributor

Re: I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SO MANY PEOPLE

I bought a mattress from the Q about 3 years ago and it is the best mattress ever.

However, my husband and I first went to a mattress store with the intention of buying it there and even placed the order. It was over $3,000. Then one day later I was watching QVC when a Perfect Sleeper mattress was was being shown with a super pillow top that was better than ours. 

We already knew it would work for us since we tested mattresses at the store and took the in-store test. The QVC mattress was about $860 or so with 3 easy pays. I showed my husband and we canceled the store mattress and coudn't be happier. My bed is still as good as new to this day. One of my best purchases from the Q ever!! 

I guess some of us already did our research or are buying a new mattress and know what will work and the brand. Don't assume that all buyers are buying on a lark because it is not the case. 

~Live with Intention~
Valued Contributor

I never thought I would either! But my DH and I were in desperate need of a new mattress a little over a year ago. Lo and behold I woke up one morning and the TSV was a Serta. I cannot remember the exact price--but we got our King for $850-$900???? I know I could go back and look, but that's what I remember. Anyhoo, it's a GREAT mattress. We both love it. Great support and yet not too hard. And the price was much less than anything comparable we were looking at in B&M stores. 

Never say never!

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised too. My best friend bought one, but I'm sure the only real selling point was easy pay. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

I can't believe it either.  I'd have to try it before buying.  Then again, if the price is right and the return policy is great, I might order a mattress online or from Q.  I also like how you put the title of your post in all caps.