Honored Contributor

Re: Huggable Hangers are back!

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wish she'd put a hook on them so they'd cascade like the QVC hangers do.  I find that very handy. 

@Kachina624 There a lot of the clips you want on ebay.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG   They're too much trouble.  They'd be all over the bedroom and laundry.  Actually I've heard of using the pull-tabs from cans but they'd be all over too. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I wish she'd put a hook on them so they'd cascade like the QVC hangers do.  I find that very handy. 

@Kachina624 

I agree. That little extra hook is so helpful. I much prefer the QVC hangers. They seem stronger than the current huggable hangers. The older originals were much more sturdy.

Respected Contributor

Hmmmm, I wonder about the manufacturing... Early on, the hangers were high quality and lasted!  As the years went by, they were cheapened, as is everything that's good, 😠 .  And from the set I bought, 1/2 broke within weeks- True story. Just sayin... 

Honored Contributor

I love these things!  I guess all of the vendors on ebay holding on to their hanger stock with elevated prices will have that stock quite a while longer!

Honored Contributor

I own these hangers in dark brown.  I do like that they keep your tops on the hanger and not on the floor.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I use QVC's Clutterfree Hangers and love them.  I don't cascade, but I needed clips because I hate to fold over my pants on hangers.  I just clip the pants waist to that bottom part of the hanger, like you see in stores.  

I have a ton of those clips in my office in various sizes & colors.  They are perfect!  They are much stronger than those clamps that came with the hangers, nothing every falls off.  Also, I can hang two pairs together if the pants are thin twill, cotton, or linen blend. 

BBC7D074-D770-43DA-AA0F-8A9EC5E0D704.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper   I'm a big fan of those binder clips but mostly use them in the kitchen.  Thanks for the pants idea; never thought of using them for that.  Where in the world do you get them in those pretty colors? 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Amazon, Office Depot, and Target have all sizes and colors. Smiley Very Happy   Pastels, primary colors, yellow gold, rose gold, silver, smiley faces, polka dots, etc.

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper    Ordered some from Amazon not long ago but didn't see colors.  Guess I'd better check more carefully.