Honored Contributor

Huggable Hangers Celebration - HSN

I don't need another huggable hanger but today's "celebration pack" is a great deal for someone who needs it.   

Free s/h and 4 flex pay $39.99

Honored Contributor

Re: Huggable Hangers Celebration - HSN

The last two sets I got of these were nowhere near the quality of the original set I have; they were thinner.  I've had quite a few just simply fall apart - with no clothing on them.  Where the hook is inserted is so thin that it cracks under the weight of nothing more than the hanger portion (or they were simply defective batches; I got two different colors -same problem with each).

I don't need any more now but, when I do, I'll buy the pack of 35 for $9.99 at BJs.  I got them for my sister-in-law over a year ago and she hasn't had a single one break.

Honored Contributor

I love Huggable Hangers.  We've never had one break in the 12+ years we've used them.  We use no other hangers in our house.

I have hangers from over 12 years ago and others I've added along the line, purchased from HSN.  I recently bought a small set of Huggable Hangers from The Container Store because I was there and just needed a small set of shirt hangers.

The quality on all has been the same to me.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

They are the only hangers I'll use, for the most parts.  Never had an.issue with breakage from this brand.  I do, however, usually wait until her Christmas offering because she usually offers lovely totes that I use for gift giving, with a gift tucked inside.  She even provides beautiful tissue paper.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

These are the only hangers I have in the house!!  And I have gifted several sets so often.I usually purchase the holiday sets offered by HSN.  I have had two break in the 10 plus years I have used them.  Good purchase....

Honored Contributor

These are the only hangers in my house, too.  I've never had one break.  I bought them quite a while ago though.  If they aren't as well made anymore I'm glad I bought them when I did.  I think they're great.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau