Honored Contributor

How many sets of sheets do you have?

[ Edited ]

I have 3 sets right now but need to donate one due to

they are just too big for the bed, and the top areas keep coming off.  They are so nice though. There is one full size bed here. 

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Re: How many sets of sheets do you have?

we have 8 sets of sheets for the two queen beds in our house, and 4 sets for the twin bed.......

Respected Contributor

I have two sets.  But, I only use one at a time.  I wash them and put them right back on the bed.  I hate folding and storing sheets.

Honored Contributor

I used to have many sets of queen sized for our bed but I've laundered, folded and tucked them and one case inside the other case to keep the sets intact and donated almost all of them. 

I have 3 different sized beds - twin, full & queen. I now have one brand new set for the twin, one or two for the full & maybe 3 or 4 for our queen. That's it.

Through the years I've cleaned out, purged so many things including lots of bedding.

Esteemed Contributor

We have 10 sets of sheets.  5 for winter (flannel and Malden Mills fleece)

5 for summer (all 100% cotton percale)

We have a king size bed in the master and in the guestroom, which is not used very often so I hardly have to change that bed.  Good question, I had to go and count them.

Respected Contributor

For my bed, I have about 6 sets; two each for the full & twin beds in the guest rooms. I need more but my mattress is only 12" high and all the ones I find now seem to fit much larger ones. I will replace this mattress when I find one that suits me, and will replace my sheets at that time. I only like whites or off-whites so they all look about the same but I like to switch them around each week.

Honored Contributor

I have six beds at two locations, all queens.  So I can interchange sheets at will, I think I have about 12 sets.  

Honored Contributor

I have 8 sets of one size which get rotated onto two different beds in my house.

Esteemed Contributor

Just 4. Two percale Summer and 2 flannel for fall/winter.  All LE.

King in the master and thinking of upgrading from full to queen in the guest bedroom.

Respected Contributor

We have 9 sets of queen sheets for 3 beds. This is really too many. Two sets per bed is more than adequate. My husband is like Goldilocks. His sheets have to be just right so the ones on the guests beds are his rejects.

A quick tip for storing those sheets came from necessity. When my MIL needed to move to assisted living she was short on storage. We bought those flat rectangular tubs with lids about 18" x 36" in size. Her extra folded sheets and pillow cases were put in a tub and slid under the bed. 

In our vacation home we have different size beds in the bedrooms. We used the tub storage idea and stored each different size of sheets beneath the bed they fit. It makes finding the correct size so much simpler.