Esteemed Contributor

I copied the picture of the kitchen we are moving into, and it won't paste.

How do you do it?

Honored Contributor

Re: How do you post a picture?

@gloriajean Maybe save it as an image and then you can insert the image in the post.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean   The instructions are in "Welcome Get Started" in the menu in the left column of this page.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@gloriajean   The instructions are in "Welcome Get Started" in the menu in the left column of this page.

@Kachina624   That is only for photos of items on QVC and Mac Or PC. I use an I pad and have never learned how to post a photo I've taken. It's easy on my phone or e mails on I pad but not on forums!

Esteemed Contributor

Oh forget it~  I have no idea.  I thought it was easy because so many pictures are posted here.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It is relatively easy. You can cut and paste from most online sources, though this won't work for all pictures seen on other sites, or you can save a picture to your computer and then insert it using the picture (insert/edit image) icon from the toolbar at the top of the posting window... It's the icon with the box around it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

I copied the picture of the kitchen we are moving into, and it won't paste.

How do you do it?

I will try and explain too for you..... @gloriajean 

If you have that photo of the kitchen, where did you save it? I am using a desk top iMac so I put my photos in the photo section to save them. Then I rename them. 

I will take a screen shot of the icons above here to show you where you 'click' to bring up where you download that photo of your kitchen, into here. You can then resize it too. It's the square thing above in this post and will say 'insert/edit image'.....

I will hit that and bring in my screen shot. SEE BELOW. 

SCREEN SHOT .png

2. Now I see this (I use 'hidden' for privacy.)

SCREEN SHOT 2 .png

I don't know if visuals help more or not. They do for me. I'm half blind anyway......do not give up plss....... Most things on this iMac I never could get right since I'd used Windows for 10 yrs. and grew old.....

I used to be able to right click copy/paste any image and immediately bring it here but cannot anymore.....

Here's for good luck 👍

FOR YOU.gif

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

Oh forget it~  I have no idea.  I thought it was easy because so many pictures are posted here.  

@gloriajean 

Don’t give up! Once you do it a few times it will become second nature. Try using the directions the other posters gave or my directions below. 

Here’s what I do & I use my iPad. 

Save picture to your photo library.

Click the picture frame icon at the top. 

Click choose file. 

Select photo you want from your photo library (or take a new photograph at this time) 

Once photo finishes loading - watch horizontal bar for progress - click insert image 

Wait for image to be inserted in your post. This can take a few minutes. Some days it seems to take longer than others. If it times you out because it took too long or lost the connection, you’ll have to start over from the beginning. 

Good luck. 

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean   I just sent an email to you.

If the photo is coming from the realtor website it may be protected.

I cannot post it from your email, either.

See my email.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Esteemed Contributor

Hi, the picture was from the realtor's website, so shouldn't be doing that here anyway.  Thanks to all who have tried to help me.