Super Contributor

How do you decorate with your lighted mercury spheres? (please post your photos)

I'll go first. I used the spring green spheres on top of a large 3 piece bookcase/bar in our living room. It's such a large space, that I had to think of something to fill up all the extra space, so I gathered up all the clear glass candlesticks that I bought at Target, all my flameless pillars, and every silver mercury glass candlestick I could find in my decor stash. The area still looked a little sparse, so I used 5 faux fern plants to soften the base of the lighted sphere area. It looks alright~ I am not 100% satisfied with it, but I am done fooling with it. I'll leave it up through St Patricks Day, then will change it out for Easter, and will probably use the pink spheres there and do something totally different.

Hope everyone joins in.

/> </p>

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do you decorate with your lighted mercury spheres? (please post your photos)

Really nice, I envy all that space. I would eliminate the 2 items at the left, unnecessary, then move 2 candles at the right closer to the fern grouping, throws it off balance - JMHO!

Trusted Contributor

Re: How do you decorate with your lighted mercury spheres? (please post your photos)

Very nice Rosehill. What a great place to have to decorate. You have such a nice selection of candle holders and candles. I bet it looks really good at night with everything lit up. LOve the ferns in with it all. That really adds to it.

Thanks for sharing.

Have a good one

JPC

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Rosehill. I don't own any of the spheres. I hope those who do own them will share their photos. I really like what you did on top of your bookcase. It looks like something that definitely works for Spring, but that would also work year-round. Very nice selection of candle holders you have!

Super Contributor

Very pretty, Rosehill. Lovely use of all that space.

I'll take some pics and try to post them. I always have "issues" trying to get pictures posted in the correct size.

Valued Contributor

I love your display rosehill! I think it looks very nice. I don't have any spheres out yet but when I do I'll share a photo.

Regular Contributor

Beautiful! I have been debating these spheres for some time, almost ordered when they were a TSV but did not. I believe it is time for me to break down and get some. Your arrangement is lovely!

Super Contributor

Super Contributor

Super Contributor