Honored Contributor

Re: How Do You Set Your Clocks?

My friend doesn't even have a clock in her house. She uses her phone for everything.

Esteemed Contributor

I set mine to be as "on time" as possible, though I do have a couple that run a tad slow, so I'll adjust them a few minutes ahead if I have to reset them for some reason.

I generally try to be on the early side of appointments, if I can be.

I have a couple of balky battery operated wall clocks that run perfectly in the winter but constantly stop in the summer.  I think it has to do with how the earth tilts on it's axis.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

all our clocks are electronic

they are cable box, iphone, watch

can't set ahead

Respected Contributor

I set to exact time. It’s really not helpful to know a clock is set so many minutes ahead of time bc you know you still have that extra time. Makes no sense. LOL!

Valued Contributor

Exact time.

Respected Contributor

I set my clocks to the right time. I want to know what time it is! And I'm never late. If I set my clocks ahead I would know it in my head and it would have the effect of making me take the time to figure out the real time.

Respected Contributor

On the dot.

Honored Contributor

I cannot play the clock game.

Mine are set by the time on my cell phone and every clock in the house is set to the same time.

I had a clock in my bedroom that started to run slow and I had to get rid of it because I was constantly resetting it.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Everything on the exact time. And I am always on time. I get myself going early. I never thought about having the wrong time on my clocks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily  I set my clocks to the minute. I am fanatical about being on time for stuff. Usually get places 10 minutes early. My dad was in the service and his motto was if you're on time, you're late. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein