Honored Contributor

Take out the backsplash and maybe get different toned down light fixtures and I like it! It is different, which I like, but its a little overdone the way it is for me anyway.... 

Honored Contributor

I couldn't function in that color kitchen.

Honored Contributor

Change the backsplash and island lights to white/off white (not stark) and I really would like it.

I could even live with the island lights as is but the backsplash is  way too much for me.

Honored Contributor

No, thank you.  It's a hot turquoise mess.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I like the counter tops.

Honored Contributor

Re: House of Turkquoise

[ Edited ]

@mspatmac wrote:

Looks like they accumulated everything they could find in turquoise and threw it all together with no rhyme or reason. 

@mspatmac  Sort of my thought too... The ceiling fixtures over the island don't help at all and neither does their apparent inability to pick a single back splash tile, instead of tag-teaming two that really don't work all that well together... It's really sort of a shame because many of the elements here are quite appealing, but unfortunately they were combined badly.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I like and have decorated with teals & turquoise . I love it ,but I think here as many have stated  it needs a diet . A bit overboard.

I like the kitchen counters and back splash but would not want to pair them. I would have only one or the other of the tile backsplash design combined with solid white tiles. I like a touch of gray and a lot of white with these colors. I like the dining room .I would pick another rug design.

Honored Contributor

Re: House of Turkquoise

[ Edited ]

I would like it better if the backsplash & chandelier lights were removed for something more neutral. 

Respected Contributor

@ladycos 

I do like turquoise but not overdone.  The backsplash would be nicer if it were toned down.  I'd replace the flooring & the ceiling lights as well.  Loving the island & stools.

Honored Contributor

I like a cheerful kitchen so I like this one.  Pretty colors.