Trusted Contributor

I'm not a huge turquoise fan but I like parts of this design. It is a little different. I would have to changed the floor color and the backsplash is a little much for me. 

IMG_2401.JPGIMG_2402.JPG

IMG_2408.JPGIMG_2409.JPGIMG_2406.JPG

Honored Contributor

I like tuquoise but in small doses. Regardless, this kichen strikes me as lacking coordination and as being over-done but not particularly well done. I'll pass.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I love the lights and the aqua color is soft and pretty.  I would prefer a table with chairs but at least the island chairs look comfortable.  In general I do like this kitchen.

Respected Contributor

I actually like it! I think it is bright and cheerful. It is very different and unusual.

Respected Contributor

Take out the backsplash and I like it. Also the woven trays are too something....big and boring? I have a lot of turquoise around my house.

Honored Contributor

It is very cheerful!

I too don't like the color of the floor, also would change the lantern light

above and those curtains.

But other than that I like it.

I like the dining room too except for the rug and mirror.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

@froggy wrote:

Take out the backsplash and I like it. Also the woven trays are too something....big and boring? I have a lot of turquoise around my house.

@froggy wrote:

Yes I agree  @froggy  those woven trays need to go. I think I would have chosen a different counter top to too. 

Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@froggy wrote:

Yes I agree  @froggy  those woven trays need to go. I think I would have chosen a different counter top to too. 

@ladycos  Yeah, that dining room rug is so ordinary. I've seen it in a million catalogs.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I agree too about the woven trays on the wall, pretty color but no.

We'll just keep redecorating and we should have it perfect by the time we are done😆

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

oh dear.  there is nothing at all that calls to me here.  i had trouble looking at those photos.