Super Contributor

Re: Hot Toddy Candle Goose Creek or Candleberry??

just an update- received my 26 oz dark vanilla bean from goose creek yesterday and thankfully it smells just as good and strong as the 16 oz I have (tested it to be sure and will put it away til I'm done with the 16 oz)

Goose creek now has 40% off their large jars (not the folk or Charles Pinson ones) and they have a few 16 oz jars for 8.50 for scents that are retiring.. I'm very upset because one of my very favorites (cranberry vanilla) is on that list... I went ahead and ordered two of them from amazon (where I got my first cranberry vanilla) I just love that candle.. when the folk art one goes on sale I will order another from goose creek. Hope you ladies all have a Happy Easter!

Valued Contributor

Still waiting on my 70oz. glass pumpkin with the pumpkin pie scent. According to the email it was supposed to be delivered yesterday. Hopefully it will come today. You never know with the US mail.

Super Contributor

hope you get your candle today! I just received the two cranberry vanilla's that I ordered from amazon - they will be put away (opened the lid and they smell wonderful) One of them has a holiday design(Christmas) and the other is the folk art design.. I also ordered two of the 16 oz cranberry vanillas on sale on the goose creek website (for $7.50 each) don't want to be out of that scent! All morning I was burning my buttered maple syrup and now i'm burning a goose creek blueberry- house smells great! all ready for Easter- although we will be going out to dinner.. have a lovely holiday!

Valued Contributor

On 4/4/2015 tobias said:

hope you get your candle today! I just received the two cranberry vanilla's that I ordered from amazon - they will be put away (opened the lid and they smell wonderful) One of them has a holiday design(Christmas) and the other is the folk art design.. I also ordered two of the 16 oz cranberry vanillas on sale on the goose creek website (for $7.50 each) don't want to be out of that scent! All morning I was burning my buttered maple syrup and now i'm burning a goose creek blueberry- house smells great! all ready for Easter- although we will be going out to dinner.. have a lovely holiday!

My candle came today. It smells so yummy, now I can't wait to burn it but am going to try my hardest to resist burning it until Fall. I smelled it and checked it out to make sure it was not broken, wrapped it back up in the box and put it away with my other Fall stuff. Glad you are enjoying your candles. I have to try the cranberry vanilla since you have given it such great reviews. I still have to make a dip to take to my sisters house for Easter dinner. Most of the family will be there including my daughter and grandkids. Can't wait to give them their Easter gifts. I was filling baskets last night and my hubby shook his head and said "you would think they were our kids". Well, they kind of are, they are an extension of our daughter so that makes them sort of ours, right? LOL. Anyway, I best be going and getting my dip made, apple pie was made earlier. have a wonderful and blessed Easter.

Super Contributor

On 4/4/2015 Rustys mom said:
On 4/4/2015 tobias said:

My candle came today. It smells so yummy, now I can't wait to burn it but am going to try my hardest to resist burning it until Fall. I smelled it and checked it out to make sure it was not broken, wrapped it back up in the box and put it away with my other Fall stuff. Glad you are enjoying your candles. I have to try the cranberry vanilla since you have given it such great reviews. I still have to make a dip to take to my sisters house for Easter dinner. Most of the family will be there including my daughter and grandkids. Can't wait to give them their Easter gifts. I was filling baskets last night and my hubby shook his head and said "you would think they were our kids". Well, they kind of are, they are an extension of our daughter so that makes them sort of ours, right? LOL. Anyway, I best be going and getting my dip made, apple pie was made earlier. have a wonderful and blessed Easter.

absolutely rusty's mom- your grandkids are like your kids..my boys aren't married yet- one has a steady girlfriend (having Easter dinner with them tonight) my older son is still single ( by choice lol) and lives in Florida! right now i'm burning the goose creek honeysuckle and plantation row ( fresh green grass type scent) and it smells like spring! You have a wonderful Easter too with your family!! (glad the pumpkin worked out for you)