Respected Contributor

Re: Hoover Power Scrub Elite Multifloor Carpet Cleaner

I'm on the east coast and HSN still has this for sale at the $154.95 price with free shipping.
Honored Contributor

Mine has shipped already. Nice
Valued Contributor

I saw Mary with one yesterday for alot more money, but I don't remember what brand it was.  I almost hauled off and bought it.  Wonder of the two, which would be better.

Monke~

Respected Contributor

@Monketoes wrote:

I saw Mary with one yesterday for alot more money, but I don't remember what brand it was.  I almost hauled off and bought it.  Wonder of the two, which would be better.

Monke~

I think that the Bissel one Mary had was the TSV a while back.  It does get good ratings and I do like the pet attachments, but it doesn't heat the water or blow hot air to aid in drying.  It says it maintains the heat of the hot water you put in.  I almost got it when it was the special but I talked myself out. I watched user videos over on YouTube to help me make up my mind.  The price was a consideration along with the extra large waste tank and the motor power of 10Amps, the Bissell is only 6.8Amps, so I wanted to make sure all the water and pet waste would be fully sucked out.  I also like the rinse feature that would let me go back over it to rinse out the lingering cleaner.  The power and price really did it.  I do think my shipping change from next week to arriving tomorrow.  It is out on the truck for delivery today.  I'm home sick with a sinus cold turning into bronchitis so the doc said to take the rest of the week off and rest or it will become full-on bronchitis.  I don't want that to happen.  I've already had the chest cold since last Wednesday's weather change, and now another cold from is coming tomorrow taking the temp from 80 down to around 56 for the high.  I do hope the rain at least washes more of the pollen out.  I may get to use it Sat or Sun if my chest clears up more and I feel better.  I'm so excited over a fresh carpet cleaner.  I already have plenty of cleaning pre-treaters and machine solutions, so I just need to wait for time to move the furniture out and try the bad boy out in my most high traffic, dirty, kitty stained area!!

Valued Contributor

Tigress, Thank you so much for explaining your reasoning in buying!

I think you better not get in a hurry trying yours out tho...

This stuff going around really is dangerous this year and easily turning into pnumonia.  I hope you get well and stay well, by taking good care of yourself.

Monke~