Honored Contributor

Re: Hookless shower curtains

They're all I buy. I hang three of them on the rod in our oddly sized bath tub, and the fit is perfect.
Honored Contributor

"Google is your friend" and I just learned something myself, so thank you all for posting!
Honored Contributor

I've got one but haven't gotten around to putting it up yet. I need to do that.

Regular Contributor

On 9/3/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

I would like to try these, but where do you buy a fabric hook-less curtain?

I bought mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Mine is a textured white fabric & I really like the ease of hanging it. Launders well, too.
Honored Contributor

I have a hookless shower curtain in one bathroom. It is fabric (lavender) with a liner which matches my wallpaper. It launders well and goes back up in a cinch.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

I used Google in order to find one with free shipping. There are a couple of places at least that have free shipping for this item. I didn't look very far, might even be more. But I think QVC shipping on this item is around $5.00.

I bought 2 of these hookless shower curtains from QVC 13 or 14 years ago and only recently tossed them. They hold up well.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered one for my mother last week. She loves them because they slide easy and you don't have to fiddle with the rings. The first one I ordered her had a window. She really liked that one, but I haven't found it since. I ordered a fabric one that's water resistant. It's the same style she has, but a different color.
Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 KathT said:
On 9/3/2014 Sunshine Kate said:

I would like to try these, but where do you buy a <em>fabric</em> hook-less curtain?

I bought mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Mine is a textured white fabric & I really like the ease of hanging it. Launders well, too.

Me too! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Super Contributor

I tried one for the first time and I have to say I was disappointed. The inner liner is so light in weight that it actually billowed up when I turned the shower on. I was in there fighting with it to stay down and keeping it away from me. Was I doing something wrong with it? I would have liked it otherwise but the inner liner I could not deal with. I do have a shower curtain that does have the sheer top part but it doesn't have the hook-less feature or an outer curtain that's more decorative. I wish I could marry the two features that I like together. That could make a more perfect shower curtain.

Honored Contributor

On 9/3/2014 BOGOF said:

I tried one for the first time and I have to say I was disappointed. The inner liner is so light in weight that it actually billowed up when I turned the shower on. I was in there fighting with it to stay down and keeping it away from me. Was I doing something wrong with it? I would have liked it otherwise but the inner liner I could not deal with. I do have a shower curtain that does have the sheer top part but it doesn't have the hook-less feature or an outer curtain that's more decorative. I wish I could marry the two features that I like together. That could make a more perfect shower curtain.

I have never seen them with a liner. All the ones on QVC are only one layer of fabric.

OOPS -I should say the one I have does not have a liner - this must be something newer than mine as mine is only one layer - but i see on the video they do now have liners.I'm so sorry. I liked the pattern they had on last night - like a caned seat on a chair.